location: SC, USA
musical interests: bright eyes, silverstein, will hoge, aaron james and the adrenaline junkees, dezeray's hammer, albert hill, jump little children, jay clifford, kill hannah, never shout never, conor oberst with and without mystic valley band, maria taylor, orenda fink, azure ray, O & S, the faint, guster, hanson (STFU, I like them.), hawthorne heights, smashing pumpkins, the postal service, death cab for cutie, death in the park, emery, flogging molly, hootie and the blowfish, edwin mccain, bain mattox and shot from guns, butch walker, blaqk audio, afi, aiden, jenny lewis, rilo kiley, thursday, my chem, no doubt, gwen stefani.
filmography: dead poet's society, anything directed by kevin smith,
list 3 songs of significant importance to you:
1. "sunrise sunset"- bright eyes
2. 'mortified" and "touch" - dezeray's hammer
3. the love letter - blaqk audio
now explain the meanings of these songs:
1. sunrise sunset is definetly about bipolar disorder which I suffer from.
2.mortified is about growing older, and realizing all your friends have discovered what drives them. And you're left alone to contemplate your own existance. Touch is actually about child abuse, but to me it's about any kind of stigma whether it be mental illness or child abuse or whatever.
3. the love letter is about writing all your feelings down on paper about a person, whether or not the person actually recieves the letter is up to interpretation.
finally post 3 pictures of yourself: